Buzz Creators, Inc., a Westchester, NY-based consulting firm that specializes in public relations, marketing and brand building, announces its fall internship program. Buzz Creators is offering internships to undergraduate and graduate students. This program is designed to provide students with in-depth exposure to the PR and Marketing industry through a diversified selection of assignments. If you are a self-motivated individual who’s interested in learning more about PR and Marketing, then we’d love to hear from you!
This is a terrific opportunity for an organized, creative, self-motivated individual to learn more about the marketing and communications industry and to gain excellent, hands-on experience. This job also offers flexibility and fun!
• Assist in writing press releases, pitch letters, client proposals
• Research “Breaking News”/”Rapid Response” opportunities for clients
• Develop and maintain media/key influencers lists
• Assist in managing social media initiatives
• Conduct competitive analysis research
• Research and evaluate executive speaking opportunities at business and industry events
• Track media coverage
The ideal candidate must…
• have taken public relations focused-course/s
• possess very strong writing/ proofreading skills
• be very savvy with the Internet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• be very detail-oriented and organized
• be self-motivated and be able to work well under minimal-supervision
Timing/Hours: This internship will be approximately 15 weeks long and the hours for this position are approximately 20-24 hours per week (3 days) – and there is some flexibility with regards to timing.
Benefits: In addition to the intern gaining extensive, real-world experience, a stipend may also be available. Fun and challenging work environment, hands-on learning, professional development opportunities, some schedule flexibility.
Buzz Creators, Inc.
Senior Account Executive
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BuzzCreators Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/ Twitter: @BuzzCreators