Buzz Creators is hiring! At Buzz Creators, an Account Executive serves a major role overseeing the day to day needs of their accounts. It’s your job to consistently “wow” your clients with strong results and fresh, creative ideas. Your days will consist of helping to develop strategic programs, writing press releases, pitching media and influencers, managing events, submitting client award nominations and much more!
Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience in public relations, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Media relations – monitor rapidly changing news cycles, create pitches/press releases, conduct media outreach, prepare clients for interviews, relationship build with media/influencers, manage editorial calendars
- Write/edit a variety of client materials – strategic plans, background documents, guest articles, newsletters, fact sheets, blog posts, bios, product overviews, case studies, etc.
- Assist clients with identifying and pursing speaking engagements
- Oversee advertising/media buys
- Identify/submit clients for relevant awards
- Monitor for client media coverage/create clip reports
- Conduct competitive analysis research
- Prepare for client meetings – develop agendas, detailed measurement reports that showcase the firm’s value and results, etc.
- Attend and co-manage offsite client events and networking events
- Provide superior client service each and every day!
- Must be an excellent writer and have strong copy-editing skills
- Must be a great “storyteller” and capture key facts
- Must have strong communications/presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage deadlines and multiple projects/accounts
- Collaborate with other team members/agency partners
- Possess a strong work ethic
If the above sounds a lot like you, then we hope you’ll consider joining our hive at Buzz Creators! Please send your resume and a cover letter to Christina Rae at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABOUT BUZZ CREATORS, INC.:
Buzz Creators, Inc. is a Westchester, NY-based boutique public relations and marketing firm servicing the metro NY area and beyond. At Buzz Creators, we believe that every business has its own unique and special story. Our goal is to help clients tell theirs. Buzz Creators assists its clients with developing strategic PR campaigns; media relations; social media; writing and editing; grand openings and special events; thought leadership; advertising; graphics design/branding and more. The Buzz Creators team has helped develop strategic communications programs for many well-respected national and global organizations, such as Barnes & Noble, MasterCard Worldwide, HEINEKEN USA, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, American Heart Association and UBS Financial Services, in addition to leveraging their PR, social media and marketing expertise to help many regional small businesses increase their presence in the marketplace. For more information about Buzz Creators, please visit: www.buzz-creators.com.