We all know that social media can be really fun for personal use, but it can also be super beneficial for your business! Here are just a few examples of how:
- It can provide a quick and fast way for your business and customers to interact with one another and build a relationship
- You can easily and quickly share information about your company, it’s products and services at little to no cost (although we do recommend having a budget to advertise and boost posts for more eyeballs to see your exciting news!)
- It helps generate new business leads. Referrals and testimonials from other people on social media can be VERY powerful for new business generation!
- Social media can greatly help improve your company’s visibility to search engines.
- It’s a great way to publicize your company’s events
- Learn from people’s comments/feedback (both positive and negative) about your business and take that into consideration when developing new products, services, content, your expansions, partnerships, etc. Direct feedback is so valuable!
- Research and identify key influencers to partner up with to further expand your reach (leverage their large social following to spotlight your products and services)
- Push people towards your website – by linking to informative articles posted on your website, products that you sell online, offer special promotions, etc.
- Media are always looking for new story ideas and expert sources online – be sure to use the right hashtags that will make you easy to find!
- You can see what your competitors are up to
ABOUT BUZZ CREATORS, INC.:
Buzz Creators, Inc. is a Westchester, NY-based boutique public relations and marketing firm servicing the metro NY area and beyond. At Buzz Creators, we believe that every business has its own unique and special story. Our goal is to help clients tell theirs. Buzz Creators assists its clients with developing strategic PR campaigns; media relations; social media; writing and editing; grand openings and special events; thought leadership; advertising; graphics design/branding and more. The Buzz Creators team has helped develop strategic communications programs for many well-respected national and global organizations, such as Barnes & Noble, MasterCard Worldwide, HEINEKEN USA, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, American Heart Association and UBS Financial Services, in addition to leveraging their PR, social media and marketing expertise to help many regional small businesses increase their presence in the marketplace. For more information about Buzz Creators, please visit: www.buzz-creators.com.